In this Week Of post I’m including artists who seem to be art themselves. As well as elements from movies, new and old, that I’ve recently viewed.
- Natalia LaFourcade’s latest album, Musas. An honestly beautiful album.
- Rihanna’s 2017 Met Gala entire look – outfit and her makeup.
- Have a 360 degrees look at the outfit on Who What Where’s page. I can only imagine how incredible she looked (/looks always) in person.
- Casting JonBenet, a Netflix Original. For its unique way of retelling a true story.
- The look of 1970’s films like The Last House on the Left (1972) and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) that naturally have that grainy look to them.